Businessmen in the UK are now very welcome to carry out the legal sanctions of the Immigration Act of the United Kingdom. UK is a global financial and commercial center, and many businessmen and women travel thousands of miles to do business. There are many rules and requirements, if you want to do business in the UK, is to start the business and live there, or a foreign affair. But first, your country is on the list, which requires an entry permit or visa to visit Britain businessman.
Border Agency UK is responsible for the enforcement of United Kingdom immigration visas for UK business visitors and can do some research before buying your ticket and meet all requirements, because laws are strict. In this category, there are only a few attributes, but firm, why do you want to visit the UK to a company:
- You are representing your company to a global conference and meetings
- Your visit can not be said to complete a transaction or sign a contract
- Your objective is to make a visual inspection of facilities or merchandise for your business
- You have an appointment for an interview
- You can leave the United Kingdom, where the company has entered into or until the six-month truce ends
There are also other needs of British business, has achieved a lot as all other applicants for a visa category.
Here are the requirements for a visa for business visitors to UK:
- You must obtain a visitor or VAF1 form or you can order online and you must complete our as follows:
- You must fill out when staying in the UK
- You must also mention the company name, location, type of business of the convention and address of the company hosting the Convention
- Your purpose of visiting the UK - full explanation
If you are a visitor on business, and you have a parent or parents in England, you also need to declare on the form. It is important that you should let the agency know you want to visit them so that you will be sent with the host family form to fill out your family name, address and immigration status and whether you should not stay with them during your stay in the country. If you are worried, you can always seek the advice of lawyers in the United Kingdom expert who can guide you with the process. Visa costs £ 205 and give your travel documents such as passports, an invitation from the company, and photos as required by the UK Border Agency.